| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tacna in September is very mild at 15.55 °C (59.99 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. A feeble 8.8mm (0.3in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Tacna September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tacna, Peru
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tacna:
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 616.4 kms (383 miles) N
- Juliaca, Peru - 287.5 kms (178.7 miles) N
- La Paz, Bolivia - 279.3 kms (173.5 miles) NE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 94.2 kms (58.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia - 750 kms (466 miles) E
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 102.4 kms (63.7 miles) SSE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 166.5 kms (103.4 miles) SSE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) S
- Huatacondo, Chile - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) SSE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 663.5 kms (412.3 miles) SE
- Oran, Argentina - 839.5 kms (521.7 miles) SE