| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tacna in July is mild at 14.15 °C (57.47 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 4.4mm (0.2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:02 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Tacna July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tacna, Peru
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tacna:
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 616.4 kms (383 miles) N
- Juliaca, Peru - 287.5 kms (178.7 miles) N
- La Paz, Bolivia - 279.3 kms (173.5 miles) NE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 94.2 kms (58.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia - 750 kms (466 miles) E
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 102.4 kms (63.7 miles) SSE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 166.5 kms (103.4 miles) SSE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) S
- Huatacondo, Chile - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) SSE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 663.5 kms (412.3 miles) SE
- Oran, Argentina - 839.5 kms (521.7 miles) SE