| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tacna in April is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Tacna April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tacna, Peru
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tacna:
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 616.4 kms (383 miles) N
- Juliaca, Peru - 287.5 kms (178.7 miles) N
- La Paz, Bolivia - 279.3 kms (173.5 miles) NE
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 94.2 kms (58.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia - 750 kms (466 miles) E
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 102.4 kms (63.7 miles) SSE
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 166.5 kms (103.4 miles) SSE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) S
- Huatacondo, Chile - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) SSE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 663.5 kms (412.3 miles) SE
- Oran, Argentina - 839.5 kms (521.7 miles) SE